Wednesday, September 28, 2005

littleGiantsteps

A co-worker of mine used this with his son and has had tremendous success.
There is hope for your child. Whether your child has received a label of Brain Injured, Autistic, Down Syndrome, PDD, Asperger’s, Cerebral Palsy, William’s Syndrome, ACC, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Learning Disabled, Dyslexia ADD, ADHD or any other of the myriad of labels abounding, there is hope. Most diagnosis’ come with specific lists of what to expect and what the future holds. Don’t believe them. What the future holds is not something that can be predetermined or preset. What the future holds is based upon the opportunities that are presented to the individual.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

Mrs. Freeman said...

Your blog is wonderful. Thanks for posting all the info. I just wanted you to know that it helped me.